“D. C. C .C”
OUR FAITH STATEMENT
Where God guides, He provides!
“If you wait for perfect conditions, you will not sow (Ecclesiastes 11:4); and who regards the clouds will not reap.” Waiting for good conditions, you will never see anything done.
No one was expecting the birth of Dzaleka Concquerors’Crown Church regarding the hardships in that place.
It was good to follow God’s guidance through vision a thrill of living by faith.
Always God uses imperfect people in imperfect situations to accomplish his will.
As Paul pointed out about the Church at Corinth, “I planted the seed, Apollo watered it, but God made it grow”. (1 Corinthians 3:6)
We took a decision to not attract Christians but let God do that task for himself. Any talent will not prevent to be exercised for the ultimo glory of God.
What kind of church would we be according our Church covenant?
Just a church which is not involved to attract Christians from other churches, committed to reach unbelievers and preach them the word of God, but first, we will share them Good News.
We will strongly oppose the works of darkness by the word of God, and our engagement is targeted to the whole world, for we want to connect the heart of man to the God’s one, that the communities could be transformed and reconciled according to God’s original purpose. (Mark 2:17)
We will still consider that who he turns a sinner into a believer, has already saved a soul from death and covered a multitude of sins, so we are committed to get the lost saved. Our wish is that the communities be transformed into people reconciled by living Biblical Truths, because this is what is glorifying him.
Through seminars, bible class, blog we will teach the word by comparing the heart of God to the human one.
While witnessing the love of Jesus Christ, truly we will see disciples for Jesus acting earnestly.
God is calling every one individually to him, that he becomes faithful to him and bear fruit that will have to last. (John 15:16)
We are welcoming sinners to be saved through the word and the grace of God. For this, we share scriptures and encourage mutually, expecting the spiritual growth required to spread the Gospel to the world. (Zachariah 4:6)
I n order to glorify God, we wants people to be transformed by His word by inviting people to live like Christ.
Prayer by faith is our armor to prevail.
We let know that he who turns a sinner from the wrong way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins. (James 5:20)
Then, Dzaleka Conquerors’ Crown Church’ vision is: To get the lost saved, witness the redemption of Jesus Christ and make disciples to him.
We are committed to bring a Holistic development to the needy and rehabilitate the heart that has been down into darkness for long.
Preaching true Gospel without any link of doctrine will fit to the great commission commanded by Jesus Christ. (Mark 16:15-18)
We agree with Paul that in all things throughout this mission, we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
The visualization of a person’s incorporation will be proved by the willing acceptance of baptism, a symbol of salvation but not church’ adherence only.
Born again Christian would be the reason to feel proud in Jesus Christ.
Conquerors’ crown church’ purpose statement is to bring people to Jesus Christ,
To bring up Christ like Christian,
To equip him spiritually for his life mission,
To magnify God’s name in the whole world.
5 stars, heart, bible, cross, D.C.C.C.(Dzaleka Conquerors Crown Church)
Heart, Get the lost saved 1 Corinthians 9:25 Logo template to be pasted here.
OUR FAITH STATEMENT (What we believe)
- We believe that the Bible is God’s inspired word of God.
- We believe that the bible confirms that there is only one living and true God, an infinite, intelligent spirit and eternally existent in three persons: The Father; The Son and The Holy Spirit, equal in divine perfection.
- We believe in the DEITY of our lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death through his blood shed at the cross for our salvation, in his resurrection and in his future return in power and glory.
- We believe that his word created the whole universe with its content, as also the man was created by him especially in his own image. As the bible says. In the beginning this man was innocent of sin and was endowed by His Creator with freedom of choice. He came to fall into temptation deceived by Satan and transgressed the command of God; whereby his prosperity inherited a sinful nature to be condemned. Only the grace of God could bring man to fulfill the creative purpose of the Creator. Then Christ died for the sinner because the sacredness of human personality remained in the similarity to his Creator. From that act of redemption by Christ, the man recovered his dignity in God’s eyes.
- We believe that Salvation of he lost sinner is wholly of grace through Jesus Christ by his death as a fully atonement for the sins of humanity. Now, he is enthroned at the right side of his Father in Heaven after having risen from the dead.
- We believe that the blessings of Salvation are made by the Gospel; that it is for the immediate duty of all to accept them by obedient faith and assuredly nothing can prevent the Salvation of the greatest sinner on earth, whilst his proper rejection of the Gospel.
- We believe that we are justified by God, and that justification includes the forgiveness of sin associated to the eternal life. This is bestowed not by considering the works of righteousness we perform, but solely through faith in the redeemer’s sacred blood.
- We add that in order to be saved (Born Again); sinner must be regenerated by the power f Holy Spirit in connection with divine truth.
- In regard of Baptism and Lord’s Supper:
– We believe that Baptism is the immersion in water for a believer, into the name of the Father, and the Son, and the Holy Spirit; to show forth our faith in the crucified, buried then risen Savior, with its effect in our death to sin and resurrection to a new life.
– According to the Lord’s Supper as the sacred sharing of bread and wine (Body and Blood), we commemorate together the dying love of Christ; proceeded always by a solemn self examination.
10. Salvation is not acquired through deeds but through faith. (Romains 4, 5) .
11. The remission of sins is obtained by a complete turning against sin as you believe the truth conveyed by he word of God, never not through a repenting prayer uttered by a dynamic pastor. (Romans 12:2).
12. Righteousness is individually counted in the eyes of God, not globally in regard of the faithfulness in congregation.
Nshogozabahizi Eugene: Senior pastor and Evangelist.
TULINABO Peter: Pastor
Ntakirutimana Josepha: Deacon, Treasurer
Ndaberetse Jean Nepomuscene: Bible class Teacher
Amani Mweshi : Evangelist, Assistant Treasurer
Honore Chizungu : Evangelist
Guillain Baraka : Blogger